Your company is growing with new subsidiaries, new acquisitions and new global markets. You need to integrate these new entities with your corporate ERP, but in Enterprise Software, not one size ERP fits all timing, functional and budget needs. Indeed, you need to avoid the need to fit a big ERP system into small entities. Does this sound familiar to you?
The answer to your needs is called Two-Tier strategy which allows you to keep the core ERP system at the Headquarters operations and implement a more flexible, affordable but powerful alternative ERP solution that run end to end business in your subsidiaries.
SAP has provided a Two-Tier solution that allows large enterprises to accomplish global communication and visibility between headquarters and subsidiaries with a powerful, lower cost and easier to implement solution called *SAP Business ByDesign.
This Cloud-based ERP solution is designed as a best fit for mid-market companies and subsidiaries who want the benefits of large-scale business management applications without the need for a large IT infrastructure.
*If your company decide to have Two Tier Strategy with SAP Business One we can also help!
Get more insights from our experts about the Two-Tier Strategy
At Seidor we offer Two Tier Strategy under the following models:
- Assistance in building a 2-Tier Decision tree: Choosing a software is a complicated task at the best of times, and considerations such as tiers likely only complicate the situation and make the decision of what to go with and where to start harder. At Seidor, we can help you to define parameters about when to implement Tier 1-level solution and Tier 2 to ensure that this task starts and stays on the right path. Most of these decisions are driven by time, money and functionality.
- Definition of the Tier-2 Template: If you are considering an ERP for your subsidiaries, then let’s define the standard parameters based on your subsidiaries needs to be able to make faster implementations.
- Rollout of the template to 2-Tier Subsidiaries: as your business expand you don’t need to reinvent the wheel every time you acquire more assets around the world. At Seidor we can help you with several deployments worldwide in quick succession through our 26 offices and United VARs with coverage in 80 countries.
Our team is waiting to help you create a plan for success
Benefits of the Two-Tier Strategy
When your business grows, we can help your solutions to grow with you.
- Two Tier Strategy helps you automate and integrate business processes, extend your global reach all while meeting local needs
- You will gain entry into new markets faster and more affordably than ever before, still having a controlled solution map
- Real-time performance visibility and control without sacrificing the needs, time and budget of smaller operations, which live and operate in a rapidly changing environment.
- When working with SAP Business ByDesign, a flexible and easy to use ERP in a subsidiary, it increases the process flexibility, the organizational agility and even the assimilation of process innovations.
Get more insights from our experts:
Agility- Rapid time to Value. Clicks- not code. Users are empowered
Innovation- Next generation user experience. Continuous innovation
Affordability- Lower TCO. No hardware to Purchase and Manage. Reliability, Scalability, Availability and Security.
Why SAP Business ByDesign?
- SAP Business ByDesign is On demand---Ready to run when you are
- SAP Business ByDesign is insightful--- Empowers your people with real-time analytics
- This Cloud based ERP solution is extensible--- Adapts to your business needs
- Intuitive--- Improves user adoption and productivity
- Mobile---SAP Business ByDesign delivers anytime, anywhere access to business information
Seidor is a TOP worldwide partner for Two Tier subsidiaries SAP Business ByDesign implementations,
as well as, add-ons and Country localizations developers.
We sell, install, implement, train and support our customers
for SAP Business ByDesign from our offices in Houston, Detroit, New Jersey, Miami and California.
If you want to explore SAP Business Bydesign, please