Cloud ERP For Service Industry with projects and inventory control Companies Through Seidor USA
This package is oriented to Service Industry with projects and inventory control. Oil and gas, construction, utilities, energy companies, etc. which are looking for their common goals: delivering projects on-time and within budget, tracking processes, managing inventory and resources, identify potential red flags ahead of time, and others by having access to real time project information.
Some examples of industries we attend with SAP Business ByDesign, the Cloud based ERP solution for medium-sized businesses through the Cloud Factory are: Maintenance, repair and operation companies (MRO); subcontractors to energy, construction, oil and gas, utility sector, HVAC and other services based companies who need to handle inventory.
Companies who want to optimize resource allocation, control project progress,
deliverables and billing in real time while keeping track of project margin,
inventory, purchasing and subcontractors, while having its business processes integrated with the BackOffice
- Client contracts managed by project
- Inventory purchased and stored centralized or decentralized
- Project execution management integrated with finance, purchasing, warehousing and sales.
- Assets under construction management
- Management of resource and material cost compared with revenue
- Budgets management by project
- Actuals vs budgets in real time by project
- Resource allocation by projects and service level agreement
- Employee agenda and time sheets
- Financial and resource analysis/reports by projects: project accounting
- Optional app for reporting, document distribution, time entry and activity confirmation in the field.
The Service Industry with projects and inventory control Package
based on SAP Business ByDesign covers
the following business areas:
- Sales of projects, materials and services
- Sourcing and purchasing
- Supply Chain planning and control
- Warehousing and Logistics
- Project Management and project accounting
- Cash Flow Management
- Financial (AP, AR, GL, Taxes, banks) and Management Accounting
- Travel expenses management
- Internal and external resource management
- Optional Mobile field office functionalities.
Live in 90 days or less
from Seidor powered by SAP Business ByDesign
Time and effort estimations are based on the following assumptions:
If you have more than any of these assumptions, we are also prepared to help you with our solution.
Number of legal entities:
Number of sales ofﬁces:
up to 3
Number of warehouses:
The benefits of the onsite consultants at the price of remotes
The project is expected to be executed mainly remotely by our implementation factory,
but with the local consultant travelling to the customer office to attend the most important inside activities such as:
Kickoff, Testing and Go Live.
This consultant is expected to be the single point of contact with the customer.
The Cloud Implementation Factory is
Delivery in 90 days or less
Complemented by Seidor's industry and horizontal solutions
SAP Business ByDesign
Trusted by growing businesses around the world
Almost 4000 business entities in 27 different industries all over the world in 120 countries,
have chosen SAP Business ByDesign to drive their growth
SAP Business ByDesign provides a single, unified view of your business
SAP Business ByDesign is 100% cloud-based and designed specifically to help you manage growth and drive profitability – all while minimizing IT costs
Manage your business from anywhere, at any time, with built-in mobile apps
Boost productivity with this Cloud ERP that is easy to learn and easy to use
Seidor is a TOP worldwide partner for Two Tier subsidiaries SAP Business ByDesign implementations,
as well as, add-ons and Country localizations developers.
We sell, install, implement, train and support our customers
for SAP Business ByDesign from our offices in Houston, Detroit, New Jersey, Miami and California.
If you want to explore SAP Business Bydesign