Cloud ERP For Professional Services Companies Through Seidor USA
Oriented to Professional Services companies
Companies in industries such as information technology, security, consulting, design, and others, who want to control their projects accounting and execution while deliver client value and growing revenue/margin.
Some examples of industries we attend with SAP Business ByDesign, the Cloud based ERP solution for medium-sized businesses through the Cloud Factory are: Information Technology, security, consulting, design, engineering, marketing, advertising and others.
Professional services companies who run and control their services project based who want business integration with the Backoffice
and who need real-time visibility into all aspects of project delivery:
Gantt chart, resources, budget, subcontractors, change orders, percentage of completions, milestones, etc.
- Client contracts managed by project
- Project execution management integrated with finance, purchasing and sales
- Management of resource cost compared with revenue
- Budgets management by project
- Actuals vs budgets in real time by project
- Resource allocation by projects and service level agreement
- Employee agenda and time sheets
- Financial and resource analysis/reports by projects: project accounting
- Optional app for reporting, document distribution, time entry and activity confirmation in the field.
The Professional Services projects based Package
build on SAP Business ByDesign covers
the following business areas:
- Sales of projects
- Sourcing and purchasing of products and services
- Project Management and project accounting
- Cash Flow Management
- Financial (AP, AR, GL, Taxes, banks) and Management Accounting
- Travel expenses management
- Internal and external resource management
- Optional Mobile field office functionalities.
Live in 90 days or less
from Seidor powered by SAP Business ByDesign
Time and effort estimations are based on the following assumptions:
If you have more than any of these assumptions, we are also prepared to help you with our solution.
Number of legal entities:
Number of projects open:
up to 30
Number of sales ofﬁces:
up to 3
The benefits of the onsite consultants at the price of remotes
The project is expected to be executed mainly remotely by our implementation factory,
but with the local consultant travelling to the customer office to attend the most important inside activities such as:
Kickoff, Testing and Go Live.
This consultant is expected to be the single point of contact with the customer.
The Cloud Implementation Factory is
Delivery in 90 days or less
Complemented by Seidor's industry and horizontal solutions
Why SAP Business ByDesign
The ERP cloud software for mid-market companies and subsidiaries
SAP Business ByDesign integrates your essential business areas, including marketing, HR, and procurement, in a comprehensive, standardized solution built for Mid-Market.
Built for Growth.
It’s a modular and flexible. SAP Business ByDesign is a scalable ERP that allows companies to start small and grow with the solution.
The Cloud based ERP solution of SAP includes built-in analytics to help you gain full transparency, greater control and greater insights for improving your business performance.
SAP Business ByDesign offers mobile applications that cover broad functional topics, and that do not require a licensing fee or any additional modules
Seidor is a TOP worldwide partner for Two Tier subsidiaries SAP Business ByDesign implementations,
as well as, add-ons and Country localizations developers.
We sell, install, implement, train and support our customers
for SAP Business ByDesign from our offices in Houston, Detroit, New Jersey, Miami and California.
If you want to explore SAP Business Bydesign