Cloud ERP For Distribution Companies Through Seidor USA
This package is oriented to distribution companies that buy and sell products
Being able to track and monitor business events in real time is critical for Distribution companies to respond quickly to emerging opportunities before it’s too late. Sending the right product to the right customer at the right time helps to maintain happy clients.
Some examples of industries we attend with SAP Business ByDesign, the Cloud based ERP solution for medium-sized businesses through the Cloud Factory are:
- Distribution of general products such as hand tools, safety equipment, non-expirable products, toys, spare-parts, etc.
- Products with lots, batch, expiration date and shelf life tracking requirements: food, chemical products, etc.
- Products with the need of serial numbers: machinery, pumps, engines, medical devices, among others.
SAP Business ByDesign, the cloud based ERP is designed for Distribution companies
who want to improve their demand forecast accuracy,
adapt and execute fast for lower inventory costs,
increase delivery accuracy, and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Contract management with suppliers
- Logistics supply chain management for warehouses and bin locations management
- Product traceability: Lot and serial number tracking
- Material valuation based on purchasing cost
- Consolidate information of all your departments in one single platform
- Sales Order Management integrated with the inventory, billing and Backoffice
- Barcode reading in the warehouse based on assigned tasks.
The Distribution Package based on SAP Business ByDesign covers
the following business areas:
- Supply Chain Setup Management
- Supply Chain Planning and Control
- Human Resources
- Travel and Expenses
- Warehousing and Logistics
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Mobile warehouse management through barcode readers
- General Business Data
- Cash Flow Management
- Business Performance Management
- Communication and Information Exchange
Live in 90 days or less
from Seidor powered by SAP Business ByDesign
Time and effort estimations are based on the following assumptions:
If you have more than any of these assumptions, we are also prepared to help you with our solution.
Number of legal entities:
Number of sales ofﬁces:
up to 3
Number of warehouses:
The benefits of the onsite consultants at the price of remotes
The project is expected to be executed mainly remotely by our implementation factory,
but with the local consultant travelling to the customer office to attend the most important inside activities such as:
Kickoff, Testing and Go Live.
This consultant is expected to be the single point of contact with the customer.
The Cloud Implementation Factory is
Delivery in 90 days or less
Complemented by Seidor's industry and horizontal solutions
Seidor is a TOP worldwide partner for Two Tier subsidiaries SAP Business ByDesign implementations,
as well as, add-ons and Country localizations developers.
We sell, install, implement, train and support our customers
for SAP Business ByDesign from our offices in Houston, Detroit, New Jersey, Miami and California.
If you want to explore SAP Business Bydesign
Key Benefits of SAP Business ByDesign for Distribution Companies
Let's take a look at some of them:
to optimize supply and ensure profitability
SAP Business ByDesign allows you gain visibility into your supply chain and track the delivery of long lead-time items
Reduce operational costs while optimizing inventory levels and working capital with SAP Business ByDesign
Present one face to the customer across your business, regardless of channel or region