Seidor’s Subcontractor Factory Package for SAP Business ByDesign
How can subcontractor companies with manufacturing plants deliver projects on-time and within budget? In addition, track processes, manage inventory, manufacturing and/or assembly lines, resources, as well as to identify potential red flags ahead of time? SAP Business ByDesign has long assisted subcontractors in making their business run better, with implementation in 90 days or less.
Designed specifically with medium-sized companies’ processes in mind, SAP Business ByDesign is a cloud-based, subscription ERP software that connects every function across your company and enables you to keep adding business processes to solve the new challenges today’s changing market presents.
Subcontractors with manufacturing plants evaluating an ERP often ask how long does it take to implement an ERP solution? Let’s talk about implementing SAP Business ByDesign Seidor’s Light Manufacturing Factory Package Cloud ERP in 90 days or less.
The Subcontractors with Manufacturing Plants Factory Package is a prepackaged, standard functionality implementation model designed to simplify the projects and minimize risks. It is designed to be rapid (delivery in 90 days or less), repeatable, affordable, and complemented by Seidor’s differentiated industry and horizontal solutions. It has sufficient capacity and capabilities to deliver 90% of the project at scale remotely across the globe.
At Seidor, we sell, install, implement, train, and support our customers for SAP Business ByDesign across the US, from our offices in Spring, Texas; Livonia, Michigan; Fanwood, New Jersey; Miami, Florida and Sunnyvale, California.
Cloud Factory ERP for Subcontractors with Manufacturing Plants Business Values
Oriented specifically with simple manufacturing companies in mind to provide a solution to their challenges.
- Production management: production planning and preparation, monitoring and controlling, production completion
- Client contracts managed by project
- Inventory purchased and stored centralized or decentralized
- Project execution management integrated with finance, purchasing, manufacturing, warehousing and sales
- Assets under construction management
- Management of resource and material cost compared with revenue
- Budgets management by project
- Actuals vs budgets in real time by project
- Resource allocation by projects and service level agreement
- Employee agenda and time sheets
- Financial and resource analysis/reports by projects: project accounting
Cloud Factory ERP for Subcontractors with Manufacturing Plants Scope and Deliverables
The Simple Manufacturing Package based on SAP Business ByDesign covers the following areas.
- Sourcing and Purchasing
- Product Development
- Supply Chain Setup Management
- Supply Chain Planning and Control
- Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics
- Project Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Financial and Management accounting
- Travel and Expenses management
- Human Resources
- Business Performance Management
- Communication and Information Exchange
- General Business Data
Benefits of SAP Business ByDesign
- Suite in a Box: End-to-end solution for all facets and functions of your business delivered in an affordable, quick-to-implement package.
- Built for Growth: This Cloud based ERP is designed to adapt to how you work and scale as you add employees, add business units, add new markets—add new ways of working and new lines of business.
- Insightful: Share and see accurate, real-time data across functions. SAP Business ByDesign provides transparency into every corner of your business to empower you to make data driven decisions.
- Continuous Innovation: It is always improving—with a proven track record of continuous innovation and delivering ERP in the cloud for companies like yours.