Continuing the commitment to improving and enhancing their software products, SAP has released SAP Business One Version 9.3 in general availability in April, 2018. Before general release, more than 240 customers across the globe took part in the early adopter program and over 100 companies are now live with the new release.
Highlights of SAP Business One 9.3
In total, more than 40 new features have been added to the core functionality of SAP Business One across administration, sales, purchasing, service, production, inventory, distribution, financial management and business intelligence.
Project Management Module in SAP Business One: Manage project tasks, issues and timelines with the project management module. New features:
- Timesheets can now be coded to a financial project, project or subproject.
- A new billing document generation wizard allows users to recharge costs or bill a project (create AR documents)
- Gantt charts can be generated for projects/subprojects
- Highlights video of these changes: https://youtu.be/ZAY22sZ2ZY4
Production Module in SAP Business One: Enhancements help improve production functionality across manufacturing with these new features:
- Routing stages can be defined and added to Production orders and bills of material
- Pick Pack & Production manager now a tool to plan, execute and manage route based production
New CRM Module: All functions related to CRM have been assembled and made available under a CRM module -- making it easy to access business partners, activities, campaigns and opportunities.
View the playlist of other new 9.3 functions:
Following the release of 9.3 on general availability, SAP will release one more patch for SAP Business One Version 9.2 (Patch level 11). Mainstream maintenance for 9.2, for both MS SQL and SAP HANA versions, will end on June 30, 2018. This doesn't mean 9.2 will stop working...it means any new enhancements or corrections will be added to Version 9.3.
Want to find out more about upgrading to SAP Business One Version 9.3? Contact your SAP Business One support consultant to discuss your upgrade strategy.
Seidor is the global #1 SAP Platinum Partner of SAP Business One.
We sell, install, implement, train and support our customers for this software solution from our offices in Houston, Detroit, New Jersey, Miami and California.
If we can help you explore SAP Business One, please