Manage Your Entire Business with an Intelligent Cloud ERP | SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign is a cloud-based, subscription ERP software designed for mid-market companies and subsidiaries who want the benefits of the large-scale business management applications without the need for a large IT infrastructure.
This Cloud ERP unifies multiple business operations and enables companies to add business processes to solve immediate problems and add processes later as needed. Delivered through a single user interface, SAP Business ByDesign delivers preconfigured software for business processes and supports best practices for managing financials, customer relationships, human resources, projects, procurement, and the supply chain.
The solution is delivered on-demand and managed, monitored, and maintained by SAP experts in world-class cloud hosted data centers. As a result, there is no need for companies to upgrade and maintain the solution. In addition, the solution requires no up-front capital costs.
At Seidor, we sell, install, implement, train and support our customers for SAP Business ByDesign from our offices in Houston, Detroit, New Jersey, Miami and California. If you want to explore this Cloud Based ERP, then contact us to discuss your business needs.
Value for Mid-market Companies and Subsidiaries
Suite in a Box
- Built-in Processes: Proven best practices for your business
- Quickly configurable: Get up and running quickly, while customizing to fit your needs
- Straight forward pricing: No surprises or extra costs, so you can budget accordingly
- Easy-to-use: Modern HTML5 user interface and functionality on the go with targeted mobile apps
- Embedded analytics to make informed decisions: Share and see accurate, real-time data across functions
- Focus on metrics that matter: Roles-based dashboards highlight tailored insights
- Easy to use tools: Get 500 standard reports, dozens of pre-built KPIs and Microsoft Excel integration
Built for Growth
- Global footprint: Expand business operations to international markets without barriers; Operational in 120 countries
- Flexible functionality: Start with one functional area, with the ability expand to the full suite
- Scalable: Easily go from 20-10,000 users without any constraints
- Connect to other applications: Open interfaces available for quick connections to existing solutions
- Flexible platform: Ability to adapt and extend the solution
Sources For More Information About SAP Business ByDesign
If you want to explore SAP Business ByDesign then contact us to discuss your business needs.
At Seidor, we sell, install, implement, train and support our customers for SAP Business ByDesign from our offices in Houston, Detroit, New Jersey, Miami and California.