Our main goal is to provide technological and strategic solutions
to our customers in order to address their business process needs.
For Seidor, it is vital to understand the key factors that make our clients’ business model successful.
Your company is growing with new subsidiaries, new acquisitions and new global markets. You need to integrate these new entities with your corporate ERP, but in Enterprise Software, not one size ERP fits all timing, functional and budget needs. Indeed, you need to avoid the need to fit a big ERP system into small entities.
Does this sound familiar to you?
The correct maintenance of the applications and systems not only permits the minimization of drops in the service, but also plays a key role so that the solutions can evolve in a quick and efficient manner in order to respond to the new challenges that the business will face.
Our service portfolio focuses on all the different SAP solutions, which include SAP Business Suite, SAP Business Intelligence, SAP Mobility, SAP Netweaver, SAP HANA, SAP Business All-In-One, SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Anywhere etc.
We are developers of SAP Business All-In-One vertical solutions for industries such as: Food & Beverage, Apparel, Footwear & Accessories, Chemical and Pharmaceutical, Retail, Logistics & Distribution, and Packaging to name a few.
Our services include, the following list of activities and projects:
- Full Implementations for small, medium and large companies.
- Improvement projects and implementation of additional functionality.
- Help Desk and Post Implementation consulting services.
- Migration projects.
- International Roll-outs to subsidiaries.
- Implementation of Human Capital Management modules.
- Implementation of KPIs and Dashboards using SAP Business Objects.
- BusinesS Intelligence consulting services.
- ABAP/JAVA/.NET programming and solution development. ABAP Factory.
- SDK Development for SAP Bussines One and SAP Business ByDesign.
- Remote System Administration (Basis).
- Implementations of ERP, CRM, BI, SCM.
- SAP NetWeaver (Portals, Mobile, XI).
- SAP Solution Manager (SolMan).
- System Integration and interfaces (ALE, IDocs, EDI).
- E-Business / Intranets / Extranets.
- Courses and Training.