Cloud-Based, Subscription ERP For Your Industry
Our main goal is to implement standard SAP solutions and functionality on top of the best practices included in the SAP Business ByDesign solution, but with an industry specific flavor. Some businesses have simple processes, and are able to use the standard functionality. Other business processes may be more complex, and in this case we introduce add-on products to expand the breadth and depth of the solution to functions that may not be included in the core SAP Business ByDesign functionality.
Besides the full SAP Business ByDesign functionality for the services industry, wholesale distribution and manufacturing companies, we offer starter packages on SAP´s cloud infrastructure (fixed-price solutions for specific industries) for the following industries:
Food manufacturers, tobacco manufacturers, metal-mechanical manufacturing, tool manufacturing, agroindustrial processors, among many others.
Retail companies with several small Point of Sales which sell own products, represents other brands and/or have bought franchises.
Small business who want to start small and adapt quickly as their business grows. Companies who want to have a full overview of a set of companies in the same environment/database, with a joint shared services department, and want to see some easy consolidated views and reports.
Maintenance, repair and operation companies (MRO); subcontractors to energy, construction, oil and gas, utility sector, HVAC and other services based companies who need to handle inventory.
Information Technology, security, consulting, design, engineering, marketing, advertising and others.
Distribution of general products such as hand tools, safety equipment, non-expirable products, toys, spare-parts, etc. Products with lots, batch, expiration date and shelf life tracking requirements. Products with the need of serial numbers.
Research management, accounting companies/CPA Firms, staffing agencies, legal services firms (without cases admin),cleaning companies and others. Small publishing and marketing firms who have some other tools to manage their business. Logistic companies who run the core business in other solutions and need mainly billing, purchasing, back-office functionality and others.
More Industry Examples for SAP Business ByDesign
- Project-based IT industries
- IT help desk and software sales
- Auditing and law firms
- Health and fitness (gyms) businesses
- Project-based professional services
- Oil and gas engineering firms
- Wholesale distribution companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Private schools and educational organizations
- Architecture and design firms
- Leasing and rental companies
Industry-Specific SAP Business ByDesign Solution Features
- Powerful analytics and role-based dashboards to improve decision making
- Seamless integration across functional silos for a single source of truth
- Flexible, adaptable cloud-based software system that expands with your business
- Accessible mobile solutions for managing your business and improving customer service anytime, anywhere