SAP® Business One, Version for SAP HANA®
High Performance for Small & Midsize Businesses
SAP brings innovation to small and midsize businesses by providing the ability to run SAP Business One on the next-generation in-memory platform, SAP HANA.
Growing businesses are challenged, they need current and complete business information quickly; they need to manage large data volumes and extract immediate answers; and they want easy-to-use, effective business software tools.
SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA is the future of computing, enabling companies to drive their entire business in real time for unprecedented value. Priced specifically for growing businesses, SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA brings together transactions and analytics into a single in-memory platform for smarter business innovations, faster business processes, and simpler business interactions.
Top 4 Benefits of using SAP Business One on HANA
- Become Agile: Get real-time business information at the moment you need it so you can clearly define and focus on the right priorities
- Gain Insight: Leverage a single platform for analytics and transactions to get unprecedented insight-to-action capabilities. Take advantage of real-time apps for cash flow and other processes to quickly solve problems.
- Improve Efficiency: Empower employees with lightning fast search capabilities and interactive analysis tools to help them become more productive and independent of IT staff.
- Achieve Value: Maintain a simplified IT landscape with a solution priced for growing small and midsize businesses and designed for scalability.
What is SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA?
SAP developed the SAP HANA platform – leveraging the power of inmemory technology to address concerns about growing data volume that impact businesses of all sizes. It provides a modern platform for real-time applications and realtime analytics without complicating your IT landscape.
SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, combines content and tools including:
- All the functionality of SAP Business One – from financials & accounting to inventory and operations – only with faster response times
- Powerful new functionality that includes enhanced logic behind cash flow and support for availability-to-promise processes
- Embedded analytics that appear in the transaction screens of SAP Business One (such as analytics used by sales people to make better customer recommendations on cross- and up-sells at the point of sale)
- Predefined calculation-intensive reports, such as inventory analysis and monthly customer status
- Predefined dashboards including those delivered with SAP Crystal solutions today, plus a few more
- Freestyle enterprise search that enables people quickly to search all the data in SAP Business One
- Interactive, ad-hoc analysis through a Microsoft Excel pivot table interface
- Predefined semantic layer for interacting with data using familiar business terminology or business intelligence tools like SAP Crystal solutions without needing to understand business rules or know where the data resides
- Lifecycle management including an initialization and duplication mechanism, backup and recovery, monitoring, and an administration console
- Additional functionality for the SAP Business One mobile app – including integrated enterprise search, available-to-promise (ATP) check when creating orders, cash flow dashboards, and more – for customers using the SAP HANA platform
SAP B1 HANA Brings Transactions and Analytics Together
In the past, analytics was traditionally separate from transactions because of the speed of the disk. We had to set up analytics to answer predefined questions - which spurred growth of data warehouses. Now with the speed of the disk no longer relevant, we can bring analytics and transactions back together.
In SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, there is one appliance for both online transaction processing and for online analytical processing.
- Create real time analytics to reflect transactional activity
- Visualize customer query defined in the B1 Query Manager
- Seamlessly embed charts into ERP operational context
- Can be highly useful in environments filled with a “lot of action and dynamism”, such as the trading desk or call center
No matter where you want to take your business, the fastest way to get there is SAP HANA. For a growing business, the in-memory computing power in SAP B1 HANA is more than game-changing speed - it will transform how you make business decisions.
From now on, your employees will have nearly instantaneous access to the insights they need so they can make smarter, faster decisions. Your IT landscape will be simplified. And your customers will benefit from new levels of proactive and personalized service.
For SAP Business One on HANA - software and hardware, contact Seidor.