Run SAP ERP at Headquarters - Integrate to SAP Business One at Subsidiary Locations
SAP Business One is the ideal business software for controlling large enterprise subsidiaries and divisions that already use an array of SAP business solutions. Trusted by over 55,000 companies in 150+ countries, SAP Business One streamlines key processes – from accounting and CRM to supply chain management and purchasing.
A preconfigured integration package developed by SAP makes processing easier between SAP ERP and SAP Business One -- it integrates SAP Business One running in subsidiaries with SAP Business Suite software in headquarters’ location for data sharing.
- While the enterprise headquarters runs SAP ERP, your subsidiary/franchise/divisional office/manufacturing site runs SAP Business One
- Data harmonization, financial consolidation, business process standardization, and supply chain optimization
- Pre-configured scenarios for master data, sales, purchasing, HQ reporting, and finance as well as customer-specific content
Download the PDF brochure, Top Reasons for SAP Business One at Subsidiary Operations
Why SAP Business One For Your Subsidiary Locations?
SAP Business One works well for subsidiaries at large enterprises. The software includes the basic modules for business, like accounting, sales, inventory, purchasing and operations. It is simple, yet powerful with all of the needed functionality for 10-to-250 employee groups.
Quick and Affordable: Use SAP Business One as a fast ERP for small subsidiaries. Rather than having them use QuickBooks or spreadsheets, SAP Business One gives ERP functionality in a short timeframe allowing for a faster return on investment (ROI).
Easy to Use: Eventually the company may want a subsidiary using a larger SAP enterprise solution like the rest of the organization. While that process may take years, SAP Business One offers a solution that is fast, easy to learn, use and manage. Quickly establish an ERP framework while you work to execute a longer-term strategy.
Global Reach: SAP Business One is available in 14 languages and close to 40 country localizations. Reach your global markets faster, and support local languages and legal compliance.
Automate Offices: For parts of your business that aren't on SAP ERP, whether it be specific departments or remote offices SAP Business One could be used to provide technology for these locations.
Seidor Advantages For SAP Business One Integration to SAP Large Enterprise
Seidor offers unique advantages for the large enterprise looking at an SAP portfolio strategy:
- Seidor is a large, multi-national company with over 50 offices in 25 countries to support you wherever your subsidiaries are located
- Seidor has expertise in SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Business ByDesign and SAP Business One across the organization
- Seidor is an SAP Pinnacle Award winner, and has expertise in SAP Business One
If we can help you explore SAP Business One for your subsidiary or divisional office, please contact us: