Climate change and social awareness of the protection of the environment have placed sustainability on the government and corporate agenda as a vital issue for the future of the planet. Within the environmental management of a company, the calculation of the carbon footprint and its analysis are the first steps towards designing action plans to reduce pollutant emissions. In fact, in many European countries, the carbon footprint is what allows companies to position themselves on the market to obtain public contracts and which must legally appear as information associated to specific consumer products.
At Seidor we know that calculating the carbon footprint is a complex process because of the vast amount of data originating from multiple sources, from both the internal systems of the company as well as from supplier companies and other members of the chain. In order to easily and accurately automate this process, we offer SAP Sustainability Performance Management (SuPM), a tool which will reduce the time spent gathering this data by up to 50%.
It integrates the carbon footprint with the other sustainability indicators of the company and you will have a greater environmental control of the whole supply chain.
This application allows you to reduce the costs of gathering data and eliminate the errors associated to its manual processing, aiding in the efficient measurement, communication, and establishment of sustainability goals and objectives throughout the organisation. It is the first solution of its kind certified by GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) and associated to the Carbon Disclosure Project (CPD) for the emission of reports.
- Efficient gathering and traceability of data, which improves the capacity for auditing, disclosure and reliability
- Prioritization of the initiatives for corporate improvement and centralized management of sustainability report data
- Integrated analysis of all the company's sustainability indicators
- Control of risks and increased productivity
- Enables the entry into new markets.
- Converts risks into opportunities, increasing their profitability in the long term
- Strategically structure your operations based on sustainability reports
- Identify the inefficiencies and opportunities for corporate improvement.