SAP Business One application is a single, affordable solution for small to medium-sized enterprises. It automates your critical business processes to improve operational efficiency and integrates all business information to drive sound decisions.
SAP Business One -SAP B1- is accessible and easy-to-use. This solution integrates working business functions for the whole company, including, among others, financial management, purchasing, sales, distribution, customer service management, eCommerce and inventory management.
It is a single application that eliminates the need for separate installations and the complicated integration of several modules. One of its most important and distinguishing features is that it offers integrated CRM functionality in marketing and sales thus providing full visibility into the client’s life cycle.
With the implementation of SAP Business One, small and medium-size enterprises improve their productivity, and acquire total control over the most important operations of the company. In an easy step you can have full access to updated and up-to-the-minute information of the company in order to respond to clients faster and make your business grow in a more profitable and sustainable way.
Unlike other products, its user friendliness, integration with Office, simplicity, and the low maintenance cost of SAP Business One undoubtedly makes it the best option in business information systems for small and medium-sized enterprises.
SAP Business One is the only ERP available, of its size, in 14 languages; it supports the legal and tax requirements of over 40 countries and its multi-currency and multi-account plan management allows us to take on international projects with strict control over the business units that we have abroad.
Who SAP Business is for?
- Small businesses with less than 100 million in annual revenue and up to 500 employees.
- Verticals including retail, wholesale, distribution, manufacturing, and professional services.
- Companies that are typically using a shrink-wrapped financial software package for their accounting needs, along with multiple other point solutions to manage specific business functions.
More about SAP Business One
- Ideal for companies with 10-100 employees
- Can be implemented in subsdiaries of large corporatios.
- Go-Live in 6-8 weeks.
- More than 550 complementary solutions, most of them sector specific, in 40 countries.