Do you still process your invoices manually?
Do you spend a great deal of time and resources contacting suppliers, processing documentation, requesting additional data and checking outstanding invoices? If the answer is yes, then we propose a powerful solution to automate the receipt, supervision, approval and accounting of supplier invoices.
The invoice management tool integrated into your SAP ERP system reduces the need for manual intervention, thereby optimizing the time used and increasing the efficiency of your workers. The tool includes the option to automatically scan invoices using OCR technology (optical character recognition), which virtually eliminates human intervention in the receipt of invoices. This way you will have absolute control of the payments that are to be made to the suppliers and accelerate the ROI.
SAP OpenText Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) is an integrated business solution that runs on SAP ERP and simplifies the process for the creation, control and management of invoices. It efficiently controls the validated and one-off payment of supplier accounts payable and contributes to the normalization and automation of the process over the long-term.
SAP Invoice Center Capture by OpenText (ICC) is the OCR solution integrated with SAP VIM which provides the digitalization, reading, validation and integration with the invoice validation and approval process in SAP ERP. It allows integration with the solution approved by the AEAT (Spanish Tax Agency) to integrate certified digitalization into the invoice capture process.
- Reduce costs thanks to savings on paper, postage costs and storage
- Streamlined process
- Secure procedure
- Processing of digitalized invoices integrated into the ERP
- Optimization of the management process from digitalization to approval
- Enjoy the use of a scalable tool that will improve long-term efficiency
- Increase visibility and traceability in the analysis of differences and authorisation of invoices. Total transparency in the event of possible audits
- Automate routines and dedicate your resources to critical business processes.