88% of internet users and shoppers say they regularly participate in researching products online before purchasing in a physical store
Getting to know your customers better is not only a way to improve and make your business grow, but also to have a more global view of the business and the market in which you operate. To reach this double objective, you need a tool like SAP CRM, and Seidor can provide this, fully adapted to your needs so that you can have a better relationship with your customers, gain a thorough understanding of them and provide them with what they need at the right time.
The SAP CRM tool manages the relationships with your customers, supports all the associated processes from start to finish, and is designed to obtain higher competitiveness and loyalty ratios without having to resort to other formulas such as direct marketing. At the same time, it allows for more effective coordination of the different departments of the company and improve the productivity of the employees thanks to easy and quick access to the information.
It automates the processes for services, sales and marketing, and identifies your most valuable customers and their buying habits, thereby creating specifically targeted marketing campaigns.
The SAP CRM application allows you to analyze and automate the main processes for services, sales and marketing, thereby gathering valuable data on the behavior of the customer and his buying habits, which can be used to customize interactions and improve sales results.
It includes key functions such as the support for applications in-situ thanks to mobile capabilities, operation and management of customer service centres and the optimization of indirect channels.
A latest generation CRM such as that of SAP allow you to:
- Improve the response indices to your campaigns
- Increase revenue through cross-selling
- Reduce customer complaints
- Rationalize processes and automate them where possible.
- It provides an overview of the business based on the knowledge of the customer and offers an excellent service focused on each one of their needs
- It provides knowledge on customers to the whole company
- It immediately adds value
- It helps companies reduce costs and improve decision making
- It improves the projection and sales processes and increases the productivity of the interactions of the telephone help desks
- Hotels and restaurants