The Receivables Management module efficiently manages the receipt of the outstanding items of the customers. It has a wide variety of options that facilitate the daily operations within the accounting and administration department, from the creation of promissory notes to the history of actions with customers or automatic prioritisation.
Description and Benefits
This module is based on the activation of the management of receivables and outstanding accounts (SAP Collections and Dispute Management), optimizing the invoicing processes and reducing the risks and costs to which a company is exposed due to non-payments.
- Display customer items in an area other than accounting, but which are based on it
- It is possible to view customers assigned by user by means of a work pool which permits greater segmentation and control by the managers
- Automatic prioritization for more important customers, according to invoicing volume, days overdue, etc. In this manner it is possible to control what has had an effect on the most important customers and items and that efforts have not been wasted
- Creation of promissory notes and follow-up. The promissory note does not alter due dates, but represents a payment commitment in which the evolution can be seen with regards degree of compliance, changes, expired promissory notes, new promissory notes, etc
- History of actions relating to this area. Simply by accessing these items, the system always proposes saving with a date and time, making it possible to record observations of any type
- Option to create a clarification case associated to customers items. This procedure is the equivalent of opening a file with the objective of clarifying doubts regarding invoices that typically relate to non payment on due dates. The file is attached to the following steps of the invoice - such as the creation of a bill- and is included in SAP file management with the option to attach documents in various formats such as Word, JPG, PowerPoint, etc., to the file number for the purposes of documenting and facilitating understanding of the case
- Furthermore, the clarification cases can be viewed and created from the classic view of customers fbl5n.
- Generation of workflows associated to clarification cases as they are modified.