Run SAP Business One in the cloud!
SAP Business One Cloud delivers strong business management software functionality in a secure cloud environment that frees you from maintaining servers, back-ups and managing infrastructure requirements.
Small and midsize businesses -- manage your most critical business functions with SAP Business One cloud. It is a robust and scalable solution that helps you to standardize and streamline processes, minimizing errors and delays. Key functional areas of the software include:
- Accounting and finance – Streamline your financial operation, from daily accounting tasks to banking and financial reporting and analysis.
- Sales and customer management – Manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle, from initial contact to final sale and after-sales service and support. Includes CRM.
- Purchasing - Manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, and returns.
- Inventory and distribution – Manage your inventory and gain real-time insight into inbound and outbound shipments across multiple warehouse locations.
- Operations –Manage production orders, bills of material and MRP. Includes project management, and service contract / service calls.
- Reporting and administration – Generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data.
SAP Business One Cloud is Flexible
SAP Business One Cloud is built with flexibility in mind. As your needs change, you can adapt and extend the software with add-on solutions that fulfill industry-specific and other needs. And SAP Business One Cloud runs on both the SAP HANA® and Microsoft SQL Server platforms, so you can choose the one that’s best for your business.
We also provide worldwide coverage, with 41 local country versions in 27 languages, so you won’t outgrow your software solution as you expand your operations.
Pair up SAP Business One Cloud using our subscription licensing with cloud hosting to focus on your business, not your technology. Because you don’t need to invest in hardware infrastructure or experienced IT experts to manage and support the solution, the total cost of ownership is kept to a minimum.
SAP Business One Cloud Costs
Unlike other software-as-a-service applications, SAP Business One costs are easy to understand and transparent. Payment terms are based on the number of users and the length of your contract, starting at 12 months. So you can tailor the mix to fit the precise needs of your business.
Local Implementation Team and Support
Seidor supports the implementation of SAP Business One cloud through our local USA offices in Houston, Detroit, Miami, and New Jersey. Wouldn’t you rather have a local partner who implemented your solution and understands your industry, business drivers, and ongoing support issues – rather than an offshore team?
Summary – SAP Business One Cloud
By accessing your SAP Business One solution from the cloud, you can deploy the software quickly across your entire organization. This means you accelerate time to value and quickly start to see a return on your investment by leveraging the benefits of an integrated approach to business management.
SAP Business One Cloud helps you to run a connected, leaner, and more agile organization. If we can help you explore SAP Business One cloud, please contact us.
Get a Quote! Ready to talk to us and learn more? Follow the link to request a quote.
Download our Brochure. This quick PDF covers the features and modules included in SAP Business One Hosted Cloud. Download it today.