Designed for your business
SAP Business ByDesign meets your needs now and in the future.
Who is the SAP Business ByDesign target audience? A previously untapped segment of the midmarket - Prospects who have traditionally not purchased integrated business applications. SAP Business ByDesign is targeted at midsize companies with the following:
Need for an integrated solution that improves processes across their organization
Limited IT staff with a preference for on-demand business solutions
Qualitative customer traits
These criteria apply for both Professional Services and Manufacturing prospects:
- Familiarity and comfort with SAP, want to be in the SAP ecosystem.
- Have a visionary CEO who sees SAP as a benefit to their business model.
- Disposition to becoming early adopter.
- Growth mode and change mindset.
- Start-up spin-off of an existing larger organization.
- Disparate or outsourced system landscape.
- Heavy reliance on manual processes.
- Have experience of and/or no major objections to a SaaS solution.
- Customer willing to work with SAP to develop new functionality.
- Accept standard software with no modifications/customizations.
- Willing to follow a phased approach.
- Ideal prospect size is 25-150 users.