Clould ERP for Subcontractors with Manufacturing Plants
Oriented to Subcontractors who run projects for their customers and have some products they manufacture or shops where they prepare materials to later install in the projects.
SAP Business ByDesign, helps companies in industries such as: Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Construction, Energy, among many others, to improve their performance by having access to real time project information. As a result, they are better equipped to deliver projects on-time and within budget, track processes, manage inventory, manufacturing and or assembly lines, resources, as well as to identify potential red flags ahead of time.
- Production management: production planning and preparation, monitoring and controlling, production completion.
- Project execution management integrated with finance, purchasing, manufacturing, warehousing and sales
- Inventory purchased and stored centralized or decentralized
- Assets under construction management
- Client contracts managed by project
- Management of resource and material cost compared with revenue
- Budgets management by project
- Actuals vs budgets in real time by project
- Resource allocation by projects and service level agreement
- Employee agenda and time sheets
- Financial and resource analysis/reports by projects: project accounting.
The Subcontractors with Manufacturing Plants Package based on SAP Business ByDesign covers
the following business area:
- Sourcing and Purchasing
- Product Development
- Supply Chain Setup Management
- Supply Chain Planning and Control
- Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics
- Project Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Financial and Management accounting
- Travel and Expenses management
- Human Resources
- Business Performance Management
- Communication and Information Exchange
- General Business Data.
Live in 90 days or less
from Seidor powered by SAP Business ByDesign
Time and effort estimations are based on the following assumptions:
If you have more than any of these assumptions, we are also prepared to help you with our solution.
Number of legal entities:
Number of manufacturing sites: 1
Number of sales office: up to 3
The benefits of the onsite consultants at the price of remotes
The project is expected to be executed mainly remotely by our implementation factory,
but with the local consultant travelling to the customer office to attend the most important inside activities such as:
Kickoff, Testing and Go Live.
This consultant is expected to be the single point of contact with the customer.
The Cloud Implementation Factory is
Delivery in 90 days or less
Complemented by Seidor's industry and horizontal solutions
Seidor is a TOP worldwide SAP Platinum Partner for Two Tier subsidiaries SAP Business ByDesign implementations,
as well as, add-ons and Country localizations developers.
At Seidor we sell, install, implement, train and support our customers for SAP Business ByDesign
from our offices in Houston, Detroit, New Jersey, Miami and California.
If you want to explore SAP Business ByDesign