Join Us Tuesday, Sep 17th at 10:00 a.m. (EST)
Today’s manufacturing businesses face many challenges, keeping control of costs, getting products to market faster than ever before, complex sales and service channels and an ever-demanding consumer need for innovation.
In order to compete successfully in the future, manufacturers must target efficiency and will be forced to innovate to cope with order volume, increased product variations, and rapid product development and distribution. The supply chain is becoming more complex, and the companies that simplify it will be the ones that win in the end.
The combination of SAP Business One and Beas Manufacturing ensure efficiency and flexibility for process manufacturers of anything from chemical and life science to food and beverage and personal care.
During the session key topics will answer:
- How can I import formulas from my formulation software? Data Integration Hub and Versions
- How can I estimate the occupation of the factory considering sales forecasts for the whole year? MRP II and Forecasts
- How can I prevent work orders to start if any required material is missing?APS and Gantt chart
- How can I control quality parameters during the manufacturing process?Quality Control
- How can I track the work done on the shop floor? Data Integration Hub (PLC Integration) and Terminals
- How can I control the maintenance of production resources? Preventive, Predictive, and Corrective Maintenance and Maintenances on Production Scheduling