Oriented to simple manufacturing companies
assembly, extrusions, packaging, mixing, cutting, etc
who want to control the production costs and the fulfilment of their customer orders in real time.
Some examples of industries we attend with this solution are:
food manufacturers, tobacco manufacturers, metal-mechanical manufacturing, tool manufacturing, agroindustrial processors, among many others.
- Contract management with suppliers
- Logistics supply chain management for warehouses and bin locations management
- Basic quality management for raw material, semi-finished and finished goods
- Production control and planning: MRP and order execution.
- Product traceability: Lots and serial number
- Raw materials valuation based on purchasing cost.
- Consolidate information of all your departments in one single platform.
- Sales Order Management integrated with inventory and manufacturing.
The Light Manufacturing Package based on SAP Business ByDesign covers
the following business areas:
- Supply chain set up management
- Supply chain planning and control
- Human Resources
- Travel and Expenses
- Cash flow management
- Financial and management accounting
- Manufacturing, warehousing and logistics
- General business data
- Business performance management
- Communication and information exchange
Live in 90 days or less
from Seidor powered by SAP Business ByDesign
Time and effort estimations are based on the following assumptions:
If you have more than any of these assumptions, we are also prepared to help you with our solution.
Number of legal entities:
Number of manufacturing sites: 1
Number of sales offices:
up to 3
Number of warehouses:
The benefits of the onsite consultants at the price of remotes
The project is expected to be executed mainly remotely by our implementation factory,
but with the local consultant travelling to the customer office to attend the most important inside activities such as:
Kickoff, Testing and Go Live.
This consultant is expected to be the single point of contact with the customer.
The Cloud Implementation Factory is
Delivery in 90 days or less
Complemented by Seidor's industry and horizontal solutions
8 Interesting Insights That Will Make You Really Think about
SAP® Business ByDesign
Light Manufacturing loves SAP Business ByDesign for its superstrong integration and multi-plant operations.
Robust functionality for enterprise resource planning.
Full ERP capabilities including sourcing, BoM, BoO and MRP.
Operational transparency through integration of functional areas.
Open and connect
Integrate MES, RFID, 3PL and other systems
Integrated SDK and Localization Toolkits
Anytime, anywhere to anyone. HTML5 and apps
Are You Ready To Take Your Business To The Next Level?