Why SAP Business One for manufacturing? As an ERP software reseller to small and midsize manufacturers, Seidor has helped manufacturers to optimize inventory and streamline production management processes.
Whether you call it manufacturing ERP software, small business software, or just plain manufacturing software – the base software tool we will review is SAP® Business One. Along with SAP Business One, we are certified in manufacturing add-on products that expand the breadth and depth of the software functionality to meet your manufacturing requirements.
We work with growing manufacturers, and production facilities who are serious about improving their business through optimizing inventory and streamlining production management processes.
Are you frustrated with old or outdated manufacturing ERP software?
Are you tired of trying to keep up with multiple software systems for accounting and manufacturing?
Maybe you’re still struggling with a manual system for production and operations?
What would it be worth to manage inventory and production more effectively, along with integrated accounting -- in one software designed specifically for the small to midsize manufacturer?
All manufacturers are facing pressures in today’s economy. They are challenged to achieve profitable growth, survive margin pressure, exceed customer demands and manage an ever-expanding supply chain. Manufacturing ERP software serves as the backbone of the business to give visibility into operations and provide efficiency in the manufacturing process.
When talking with small and midsize manufacturers, we consistently hear the same business needs they expect from manufacturing ERP software.
- Need to manage all types of bills of materials, and multi-level bills of materials.
- Need to manage production orders electronically.
- Need to generate either an assembly or disassembly work order.
- Need to incorporate landed costs for material coming from overseas.
- Need to record, track and produce serial and/or batch numbers for incoming and outgoing products.
- Need to manage multiple units of measure.
- Need to conduct materials planning, purchasing and inventory forecasting projections within MRP.
Seidor has deployed SAP Business One manufacturing business software in both repetitive manufacturing and job shop manufacturing operations, such as:
- Make-to-stock manufacturing
- Make-to-order manufacturing
- Mixed-mode manufacturing
- Assembly operations
- Job shop production
- Repetitive manufacturing
- Batch manufacturing
Seidor also has experience within a number of manufacturing verticals, including automotive, chemicals, electronics, fabricated metals, food, furniture, lighting, machinery and equipment, and consumer goods. We have many customers just in manufacturing that run this software, and there are over 50,000 companies worldwide that run SAP Business One.
Whether you operate out of a single manufacturing facility; have a headquarters here in the US with manufacturing overseas; or are a local subsidiary/manufacturing operation for a large corporation – SAP Business One is a fit.
Manufacturing software for small and midsize business offering
Representing SAP Business One manufacturing software for small and midsize businesses, along with the certified add-on products give Seidor the tools to improve your business through optimizing inventory and streamlining production management processes.
Deploy SAP Business One for manufacturing:
- Cloud Hosted ERP Software: Use our third-party hosting provider who runs the software on their servers for cloud deployment.
- On Premise ERP Software: Install the software on a server at your facility.
Learn more about the functionality included in SAP Business One manufacturing software
View the standard manufacturing functionality provided in SAP Business One.